

Yesterday Elijah and I went to the mall to have his photos taken for Easter. Now the first round was not that great since he did not want to be photographed at all. So after a little feeding and some loving, he did awesome. JCPenney is where we went and I am not sure if I will go back or not. The photos were good, but the guy taking the photos made me a little nervous for a few reasons.
Later in the afternoon after daddy got home, we went to Picture People b/c I had a coupon for a free 8x10 or 10x13. Of course they want to tease you with that free photo to get you in there so that you will purchase their outrageously priced packages. Luckily Jason was with me b/c I would have bought more photos but he is the voice of reason and we walked out not spending a dime!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.
1 comment:
I love reading your blog! It keeps me up to date on your little jelly bean. I love the pick with the Easter grass. The one where he's zonked looks a little too familiar. I can so relate. He's a much cuter sleeper than me though. I'm so happy for you and Jason!
With love, Jennifer
Post a Comment